Wednesday, August 26, 2009

you light the match, i'll stick around

today was my first day of school. while sitting through three DIFFERENT math classes i thought of many ways i could get out of school entirely here are some of the grand ideas i had while resisting the urge to rip my eyelids off:
1. conviently contracting swin flew
2. breaking every bone in my body
3. getting pregnant
4. buring myself head to toe so i can't move for several months maybe even years....as i typed this i realized that this one was majorly rediculous because i would have hideous scars(sorry if you do have said scars) and i would never be beautiful again.
that pretty much sums up my list of ways to end my high school career early. i had the worst first day in the history of the entire world! first of all i could not get my newly assigned locker to open. secondly i had math with my brother who is two years younger then me and about 93384x smarter then me (when it comes to math, that is). third, my shoe broke at lunch so i had to spend half of the day bare foot. it was not fun at all.
however there were a few good things about my day. such as...
CAKE! they gave us cake because we are like number one when it comes to pssa's (our ridiculous state testing)
and i got to see LAWRENCE ROBERT TOMPKINS! yes, the love of my life. he is such a beautiful man. he looked even better after not seeing him all summer. he is a great way to end my day :D
got to go wash my hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment