Monday, August 24, 2009

don't call me unkind

NOW! it is time for a real blog. this one is just going to be filled with my amazing randomness and some factoids about me. RAHRAHRAH. mitch is going to bed now.
i painted my toe nails green tonight while at moes and watching tslotat. yes that does look like i just hit a bunch of random letters but in all reality it stands for the secret life of the american teenager. i honestly find that show hilarious! the acting is absolutely terrible it makes me laugh so hard. how can anyone ever take it seriously "yes i know everything AND i have condoms". it's just too funny.
right now "baby i've got your money" by say anything is playing. tonight is my last night of summer, which means wednesday i have to go back to school. so far i have NOTHING. if i had it my way i would definetly be sleeping 12 hours daily for the rest of my life or just not ever returning to SCHS. that school makes me extremely angry. there is too much chaos and ignorant teachers/studants. uhgggg, i could slay them all and i would probably still get 12 hours a night. there is one reason, and one reason only, why i continue to attend my rediculous school...Lawrance Robert Thompkins. that man is beyond gorgeous. young teacher the subject of school girl fantacy...AHH!
it's about 12:08 and i planned on going to bed early because i can nolonger sleep all day. however , that idea did not become reality. i wonder when anybody fed alice last.
by the way, alice is my fat lard of a kitten. i got her in july and she is the love of my life. it's like having a fury infant.
i think thats enough for now. i am off to read "the heroin diaries" and possibly sleep.
p.s. i love nikki sixx <3

1 comment: