Monday, August 31, 2009

and i wish that i could tell you right now, i love you.

love.
such a complex word. most 16 year old girls claim to be in love at one point or another. but how many of us actually are? i believe that it's a matter of opinion. who am i to judge your feelings for somebody? unless i can get into your head and think and feel exactly as you do, it's completely impossible. i will never tell anyone "YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT LOVE IS!" many people have tried to tell me over the years. it always made me angry, mostly because i hate being told what to do or that i'm wrong, but also because half the time they didn't know what love is themselves, or so it would seem to me. am i making sense at all?
the thing is, at this point in my life i have loved a lot of people. i'm a sucker for a sweet talker, and so much more. there are a few people who did deserve to have my heart but things just didn't work out the way we planned. i'm glad that they are still in my life and i will always remember them. on the other hand there are a couple people who did not deserve me at all. i know i sound stuck up, but it's true. nobody should be treated the way some guys have done to me. i have been used too many times to count and most of the time i was head over heels while they could care less. i'm beginning to believe that every time my heart is broken it grows back even bigger, to make more room for the future. because once you love somebody, really love them, you don't ever stop...a very precious man said that to me a long time ago and i will never forget it.

No comments:

Post a Comment