Sunday, August 30, 2009

cause i'm a wishful thinker with the worst intentions

i just got home form muffins, we had just bought snakes and were going to watch queen of the damned but my other was on her way. so now here i sit in front of my very very old junkie computer. not that my computer shoots up(not unlike somebody i know!) but it's a piece of junk.
well i told johnny to read my blog because well i just thought that no one reads my blogs. it turns out that he reads them every day with out me telling him to. which made me almost cry with happiness. i love him more than you could ever imagine. idc how insane that sounds. he is the sweetest person on the entire planet. me and him aren't so good right now. but for some reason we both always break down and tell eachother "i love you". he makes me incredibly sad, yet oh so happy. it seems he's always making me cry either because i want to jump off a bridge or because he's so sweet. he's the only person who thinks i'm more beautiful than i do. thats just about the first thing he said to me. he's one of the only people i love more than myself...and that takes alot. he's just as selfless as i am selfish. thats half our problem, he spoils me and i only make things worse. if i wasn't such an egotistical bastard things would work out much better for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment