Monday, August 24, 2009

day one: Jamie Muffin.


HA! This blog is going to be about Jamie Brown, because while i was wondering what my very first blog should be about she sent me a picture of her new socks. It was very random and it made me chuckle. She usually makes my day. I have a few witty stories to share.
Jamie has saved me from being attacked by a creeper named steve at her grad party because my friend who shall not be named at this time abandonded me. She has also invented a silly code word for blood (muffins) because i am terrified of MUFFINS. Whenever i am at her house we bake cookies and ignore her sister. We have sat on diseased couches together. We have a love for fight club we qout it often, she loves Edward Norton and i, myself, have a thing for Brad Pitt. Jamie loves tattos and Oli Sykes. She is a myspace wizzard and will be leaving me for college land again shortly. i honestly only started hanging out with her this summer but she really is one of the best friends i've ever had. Everyone loves her, even my coke dealing cousin. I realize that these aren't really stories more like just random facts, factods about Jamie. So thats all for now. Dear Jamie, always remember....I WANNA BE WITH YOU FOREVER.

1 comment: