Sunday, August 30, 2009

i know that you're an angel, but you could never stay true.

THIS ENTIRE POST IS ME RANTING!!!!!!!
for some reason people seem to think i am carrying a child. I AM NOT PREGNANT! just to let all of you know. there have been a few people to mention things. if i eat too much and stick my belly out i can make myself look pregnant so my brother and i kinda have a joke where he asks me when the baby is due. it's all in good fun so i do not mind. however when zach wignall asks me if i had my baby i kinda get offended. OR when people leave me picture comments asking "how far along are you?" i cry a little and start planning ways to cause them massive amounts of pain!
secondly, BELLA SWAN is the most annoying character in the history of vampire books. she just wins about how she is not good enough for EC and blablabla i'm lame bla. she makes me extremely angry. then kristen stewart just tops it all off. she is so ugly and terrible at acting. seriously what does she have going for her? she constantly looks confused, wheres bowling shirts, has a mullet, makes cat noises, has weird teeth, talks the same in every single movie she is in. i loath kristen stewart and bella swan, and i mega loath kristen stewart as bella swan. i just do not understand what is so great about her. really? she is just completely terrible she doesn't even act she just stands there and looks confused!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment