Sunday, September 13, 2009

well cross my heart and hope to, i'm lying just to keep you here.

i just got back from maureens 17th birthday cinematic adventure. it started of with me driving ON THE HIGHWAY. then we got some cold stone(also known as eatable heaven). then we went to see the ugly truth which truely was just amazing. gerard butler has had my heart since i cried through p.s. i love you, also saw that with maureen odd...ANYWAY!
i had so much fun just talking with moes through the credits, she worked over the summer then school started and things have just gotten complicated it's good to know that in the end she's still my BFFF. she's just the complete opposite of me and we both know it. she makes me smile and she brings out my better side. everyone knows that i've made her open up a little more and she's made me alot less obnoxious(OH HAVE FUN STICKING NEEDLES IN YOUR ARM!). i love her to death and she knows it. she actually gave me a hug when i dropped her off and she didn't cringe or say NO!!! like she usually does :)
spending some quality time with my moesey has definitely made me feel a little better about the way things are going.
i just need to get the balance back, and moe definitely balances me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment