Saturday, September 12, 2009

and i blame myself because i make things hard and you're just trying to help.

today was so uneventful. but it seems thats my life full of everything but events. this blog is going to be about absolutely nothing because thats what happened to me today. i have nothing to say i am thinking nothing. it's like the show about nothing except it's the blog about nothing. theres nothing weird about this NOTHING! you really look at the word nothing differently after awhile, it's not just nothing i'ts no thing.
for some reason my playlist ALWAYS plays say anything. and believe me i love say anything(not as much as me) but it gets annoying after awhile because i'd like to listen to other things it's not shuffle it's just say anything! BLABLABLA.
i don't even have thoughts rignt now, neutral milk hotel is a nice band. song against sex is playing right now. oh what....IT'S SAY ANTYING AGAIN!!!!!!
see this post is completely pointless if you take the time to read this i'm sorry that i wasted your time.
maybe i should only blog when i actually have an idea or anything to talk about rather then nothing. well thats all for now.

1 comment:

  1. i read this. and it was not a complete waste of time. it made me smile. (:

    ReplyDelete